Monday, October 06, 2014

Free at Work, Free at Work, TG I'm Free at Work!

This is major breakthrough for FunkSanctum.  I am dj'ing right now in plug.dj here:

https://plug.dj/funksanctum

So what is the big deal about that?  Well, our "Information Systems Manager" here at work has tried to block employees from any site that is music-related. Therefore, for many, many months I could not dj from this site while at work.  By mistake I clicked on it here at work and the site was not blocked anymore.

This may be a temporary break in this manager's blocking system, or I might be permanently free from the music site restrictions.  Either way, if I were you, I would come join me immediately because I might not be here tomorrow.

GranGoddessa
fka djGoddessa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...