Sunday, January 24, 2016

Taj Mahal - Coconut Man

Taj Mahal at the 1997 North Sea Jazz Festival ...
Taj Mahal at the 1997 North Sea Jazz Festival (Note: Reversed image) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Taj Mahal (Glastonbury 2005) What a smoking pi...
Taj Mahal (Glastonbury 2005) What a smoking picture! (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


Why don't we hear Taj Mahal's name on the news and TMZ and the daily news every day? Well, let's just google that question right now. But in the meantime, I must share this gem I found on my own harddrive. I am honored to say that I had the privilege of meeting Taj Mahal in Kansas City, Missouri in 1975 at the Broadway out front afterwards in his RV, where he graciously offered us some greens he had cooked himself. Awesome man, awesome experience, and thank you for the music, #TajMajal.
Love,
GranGoddessa


#ShareSomeLoveToday #SundaySchool
#GranGoddessa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...